pve Small cluster looking for more 4x Exp, 3X Gather, 5x Tame and fast breeding!

Dahknightz

Small Crystal Isles server looking for more!

Hello all!

I run a growing cluster of servers and am looking for a few more players to join up. We currently have Crystal Isles, Extinction, Genesis, Aberration, Scorched Earth and Ragnarok online and the other 3 main maps will be added in the coming weeks and months ahead. I would like to have a server for each if the official maps.

I decided to create these servers as a place to just chill and play without all the bs that comes with a public server.

We are mainly looking for mature adult players that can play the game without always needing an admin and complaining all the time. I will not provide intervention unless absolutely needed and no wild dino wipes unless needed for an update or mod change.

We have boosted rates and auto unlock of engrams, rates below.

PvP is enabled only for baby killing exp no actual PvP unless agreed with another player (NO EXCEPTIONS!)

Difficulty 6.0 - Max level 180
Exp 2x
Harvest 1.5x
Floating structures enabled for better base building but no sky or silly bases
Taming 2.5x
Mating interval 0.005
Hatch 50
Mature 50
Slightly boosted crates, loot drops and fishing
and a few others

If you think you might be a good fit on our server please join the Discord,  I hope to see you in game!

Discord: https://discord.gg/vWUsCHG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal Isles - steam://connect/172.107.182.226:28915/

Extinction - steam://connect/172.107.182.215:28415/

Genesis - steam://connect/45.35.136.218:30615/

Aberration - steam://connect/172.106.131.172:29615/

Scorched Earth - steam://connect/45.35.136.247:28215/

Ragnarok - steam://connect/45.137.246.18:30615/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a couple of mods installed they are:

Crystal Isles Dino Collection

Awesome Spyglass
Structures Plus
Platforms Plus
Ultra Stacks
Death Recovery Mod
Better Reusables
Dino Storage v2

• 2 weeks later...

Archived