Artifact Archaeologist

Misiek16

Have you beaten all the bosses as well? The boss dossiers count as Explorer Notes. With each new story map released, it adds another boss dossier that needs to be collected to obtain that achievement. I play on PS4 and before the release of Aberration I got that achievement after beating the Manticore on SE. 

Have you beaten all the bosses as well? The boss dossiers count as Explorer Notes. With each new story map released, it adds another boss dossier that needs to be collected to obtain that achievement. I play on PS4 and before the release of Aberration I got that achievement after beating the Manticore on SE. 
The achievement OP mentioned is for collecting all the artifacts from the island caves only, not explorer notes.

7 hours ago, Castlerock said:
7 hours ago, WafflePancake said:

The achievement OP mentioned is for collecting all the artifacts from the island caves only, not explorer notes.

Whoops. I commented on the wrong thread. I’d delete the comment,  but for some reason this site doesn’t allow that.

Archived