pls make singleplayer easier

PotatoManSeeksTheTroof

Suggestion

In single player there is no tribe to help with resource collection, so building is very hard. As said in the game, when playing single player there is no way to unlock all the engram. When you wander too far on a flying dinosaur and land, what you think is safe isn't and then it dies and a lot of work is lost. There is also a lot of things in the game and when playing single player, it is overwhelming. So I think that there should be a dial to make it easier to collect resources (or cost less to build), saves so if you do an oopsie you can recover, and it should be harder to level, but more engram points are given. It is also annoying when a dino leaves randomly, never to be found again (whether while gathering resources, or it disappears from its pen).

--also I know that it is possible to just play with a tribe (not in single player), but in that you can't just sign off, your dinos could starve, your stuff could be stolen and you would have to regularly sign back on

Have day nice

6 replies to this server topic

You can basically learn everything once you reach max level(Largely Singleplayer person here), especially with Chibis and such. 

On 7/22/2020 at 11:30 AM, PotatoManSeeksTheTroof said:

When you wander too far on a flying dinosaur and land, what you think is safe isn't and then it dies and a lot of work is lost.

This happens in all modes and is simply a part of Ark. 

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, PotatoManSeeksTheTroof said:

In single player there is no tribe to help with resource collection, so building is very hard. As said in the game, when playing single player there is no way to unlock all the engram. When you wander too far on a flying dinosaur and land, what you think is safe isn't and then it dies and a lot of work is lost. There is also a lot of things in the game and when playing single player, it is overwhelming. So I think that there should be a dial to make it easier to collect resources (or cost less to build), saves so if you do an oopsie you can recover, and it should be harder to level, but more engram points are given.

--also I know that it is possible to just play with a tribe (not in single player), but in that you can't just sign off, your dinos could starve, your stuff could be stolen and you would have to regularly sign back on

Have day nice

Tried to enable the "Single Player Settings" option?

Archived