pve answer to administrator questions

Aiiya

answer to administrator questions

Thanks for helping me solve problems. Thank you for the animals you will give me

So you asked me to give you my coordinates and what is the name of the tribe

FULL Server Number : NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok738 (v312.52)

FULL Tribe Name: tribe of hugo.-292596 108144 -13927 86.25 -11.97

Comment: my tribe is located on the seashore. in the bay

I am asking to be released from Hugo or given the functions of a tribe administrator. Because this person Hugo appeared with me on the first day of the game (day 348), I do not know him, invited me to his tribe, played for an hour, disappeared and did not appear again (now 942 day of the game) I cannot have anything, invite other people to the tribe, play with friends. I am sorry to lose everything, because everything in the tribe was done by me. please solve this problem too

PS: next to my house in the bay there are buildings (two rafts and a corral) that have not been used for a very long time either, and in the clearing above there is a large tribe that has blocked the entire clearing and it is very difficult to walk to the other part now272133903_.thumb.png.9d72db864512b463cbcc462a5d40a1ba.png

• Volunteer Moderator
On 7/22/2020 at 3:22 AM, Aiiya said:

answer to administrator questions

Thanks for helping me solve problems. Thank you for the animals you will give me

So you asked me to give you my coordinates and what is the name of the tribe

FULL Server Number : NA-PVE-Official-Ragnarok738 (v312.52)

FULL Tribe Name: tribe of hugo.-292596 108144 -13927 86.25 -11.97

Comment: my tribe is located on the seashore. in the bay

I am asking to be released from Hugo or given the functions of a tribe administrator. Because this person Hugo appeared with me on the first day of the game (day 348), I do not know him, invited me to his tribe, played for an hour, disappeared and did not appear again (now 942 day of the game) I cannot have anything, invite other people to the tribe, play with friends. I am sorry to lose everything, because everything in the tribe was done by me. please solve this problem too

PS: next to my house in the bay there are buildings (two rafts and a corral) that have not been used for a very long time either, and in the clearing above there is a large tribe that has blocked the entire clearing and it is very difficult to walk to the other part now272133903_.thumb.png.9d72db864512b463cbcc462a5d40a1ba.png

If you have an issue on an official server, you will need to open a support ticket:  https://support.survivetheark.com/

Please note, tickets are reviewed in the order they are received.

Archived