3 tribes with Aimbot are teaming us

Notagreatplayer

Hello everyone, while we’re chilling in our base, currently if you step outside you’ll get instantly killed no matter what armor you have. I’m kinda disappointed that Aimbot is still this common, and I’ve already sent a ticket. They’re not going anywhere until we’re gone. So the best we can hope for is that they log off so we can push back. You can’t fight botters, not on foot. 

I know I’m complaining, but I mostly feel like it’s deserved. Cross play or bot should be disabled a long time ago. And here we are getting demolished cause there’s no defense.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TheRza said:

Do you guys even read? It's obviously aimbot and the Devs are doing nothing about it why can't you guys just take the game off window store all together and stop letting pc players into Xbox servers small tribes is ruined because of toxic pc players who suck so bad at the game they have to cheat.

Can read perfectly fine and still not a single ounce of evidence to support the aim botting theory, camping a base doorway is common in PvP anyone can do it and shoot on sight, it doesn't mean its and aim bot, its more likely to be campers.

U wont get a positive response from the devs without solid supporting evidence, just sayin that people are aim botting u is not gonna cut it 

My experience with aimbotters on xbox has been instant, one shot headshots soon as I get anywhere within line of sight. I'm not going the same way outside either time, yet instant one shot headshots. Or in the one instance I couldn't actually be shot while on a reaper in a tight space, a shot going off straight to my head every time the bot thought it had a line up.

Unfortunately, couldn't get the proof with that fight because they had a dosser in their tribe as well. It's bad enough they use a bot to compensate for poor skills, but they gotta use a guy with a dossing bot as well because they're scared the legit players they pulled up on could somehow gain ground on them.

It's entirely possible this guy encountered an aimbotter, as I had 2 in one tribe together attack my base that I mentioned above with a dosser guy. I really don't miss this game with this stupid cross play cheating being a thing. The usual xbox cheaters, ie meshers and dossers, are awful enough to have to deal with. 

4 hours ago, reddotjellytot said:

Can read perfectly fine and still not a single ounce of evidence to support the aim botting theory, camping a base doorway is common in PvP anyone can do it and shoot on sight, it doesn't mean its and aim bot, its more likely to be campers.

U wont get a positive response from the devs without solid supporting evidence, just sayin that people are aim botting u is not gonna cut it 

Their shots track. I know the difference between a good shot and ESP. He shoots the wall in front of me without even looking. And guess where it is? In front of my headpiece. 

11 hours ago, TheRza said:

Do you guys even read? It's obviously aimbot and the Devs are doing nothing about it why can't you guys just take the game off window store all together and stop letting pc players into Xbox servers small tribes is ruined because of toxic pc players who suck so bad at the game they have to cheat.

Thank you! 

On 7/21/2020 at 10:14 PM, Notagreatplayer said:

Hello everyone, while we’re chilling in our base, currently if you step outside you’ll get instantly killed no matter what armor you have. I’m kinda disappointed that Aimbot is still this common, and I’ve already sent a ticket. They’re not going anywhere until we’re gone. So the best we can hope for is that they log off so we can push back. You can’t fight botters, not on foot. 

I know I’m complaining, but I mostly feel like it’s deserved. Cross play or bot should be disabled a long time ago. And here we are getting demolished cause there’s no defense.

Happens all day everyday on PC small tribes. No matter how many tickets, they do nothing about it. Wildcard's biggest problem is themselves. Why most ppl have moved to unofficial i suppose. Ignore the people trying to white knight for cheaters as it's blatantly obvious they have no idea how prevalent it is.

1 hour ago, Usuallyafk said:

Happens all day everyday on PC small tribes. No matter how many tickets, they do nothing about it. Wildcard's biggest problem is themselves. Why most have moved to Unnoficial i suppose. Ignore the people trying to white knight for cheaters as it's blatantly obvious they have no idea how prevalent it is.

Agreed 

Archived