I need an admin

Deathdefire87

I need an admin

ok, so apperently my account has been suspended due to having an "alt" account in the support forum.  However i had a support ticket i opened on my laptop.  The gm never showed after a 2 month wait.  I was signed in the forum support on my sons account on accident  on my phone and they suspended both accounts from submitting support tickets............. my issue was never resolved and i  can not submit new tickets...... this leaves me vulnerable to orp abusers and meshers. Not to mention it auto closed my original ticket. 

All i did was respond to people saying they cant see the images i posted so i responded with "that is weird, cause they where screenshots saved using paint and uploaded."  That comment wouldn't change anything, all it did was explain how i saved and uploaded the images.  Now i can bot recieve support for my account and neither can my 9 year old son if anything happens to his account or character.

4 minutes ago, Deathdefire87 said:

All i did was respond to people saying they cant see the images i posted so i responded with "that is weird, cause they where screenshots saved using paint and uploaded."  That comment wouldn't change anything, all it did was explain how i saved and uploaded the images.  Now i can bot recieve support for my account and neither can my 9 year old son if anything happens to his account or character.

I saw that post I think, was it regarding A GM? Probably WC blocked the images to safeguard their staff from abuse and because u figured out how to see those pics, they got angry at u.

Dear Deathdefire87,

We have detected a duplicate account login from you. Account Name: Please be advised that Alt Accounts are against our TOS, and could lead to a suspension of all duplicate accounts and the Main account.

Consider this your final warning!

Regards,

The Staff

1 minute ago, Deathdefire87 said:

Dear Deathdefire87,

We have detected a duplicate account login from you. Account Name: Please be advised that Alt Accounts are against our TOS, and could lead to a suspension of all duplicate accounts and the Main account.

Consider this your final warning!

Regards,

The Staff

But how did they know, this sounds like they saw dupe login from the same user, ur sons account shouldn't be affected.  WC is wrong to assume that ur account and ur sons account are the same person. 

If my account gets banned because my sis logged her account using the same IP as we are living in the same house id be pretty angry.

5 minutes ago, Deathdefire87 said:

It is rediculous, i was logged in the support forum on my phone on my sons account cause he is 9 years old... they are 2 completely seperate steam accounts.  Now neither account can sumbit a support ticket.

Yep WC are in the wrong for doing that, how can they make assumptions that u have 2 accounts but u don't lol

1 minute ago, Deathdefire87 said:

If they would fix their game where transfering servers didnt make characters disappear this wouldnt be an issue.

Agree, I just make alt toon on the destination server to do transfers that way, no way I trust endless hours of work go down the drain in one server jump.  Will they ever fix it?? I dont think so

Archived