Some super usefull settings

TheGamingPhoenix

Suggestion

Some super usefull settings

1.There should be a setting the allows you to pick up structures after 30 seconds of placing. Like S+. But us console players cant do that so there should be a setting to allow you to pick up structures

2. This setting has been suggested ages ago but im suggesting it again, a settting TO REMOVE FLYER NERF IN SINGLEPLAYER for consoles and pc. 

3. Ability to increase max tamed creatures levels that you can put into it after taming and max player level. Max wild creature levels are also something that would be usefull for singleplayer. Since you can only have max 150 in singleplayer in consoles and stuff. And max level that you can put into creatures after being tamed, all these setting will be really usefull for console players since we dont have game.ini files and stuff

1 reply to this server topic

I am assuming your list is for Single Player settings? Cause I too play console, but I host an unofficial map to do so and two of the points are a non issue. 

1. There should be a setting the allows you to pick up structures after 30 seconds of placing. Like S+. But us console players cant do that so there should be a setting to allow you to pick up structures - You can with an unofficial host. We have a 5 minute timer on all items on my maps. Single, no, but with Nitrado absolutely. 
  2. This setting has been suggested ages ago but im suggesting it again, a settting TO REMOVE FLYER NERF IN SINGLEPLAYER for consoles and pc. - I would love this option. PC does have mods that specifically adjust that feature as well as mods where it is built into. And I am pretty sure the new servers that focus on playing the game the way if first came out have it, but for Xbox the feature doesn't exist. And I am pretty sure I read a statement that said that would not be adding that feature back into the game. Would I like it? Yes. But it doesn't seem likely. 
  3. Ability to increase max tamed creatures levels that you can put into it after taming and max player level. Max wild creature levels are also something that would be usefull for singleplayer. Since you can only have max 150 in singleplayer in consoles and stuff. And max level that you can put into creatures after being tamed, all these setting will be really usefull for console players since we dont have game.ini files and stuff - This is the statement that made me think that this was a single player specific suggestion. Though you didn't actually list it or tag it as such. With a Nitrado hosted server you can absolutely do all of the above. My unofficial cluster is set to a max level of 300 in the wild with a specific number of points you can put into it once tamed. It has been a while since I have tried to over set the unofficial settings, but I know there are a few that if you avoid the slider and type into the box directly, you can force more into the game. Not all work and some have to be applied every time you open it, but it may be worth a shot. That said, a few more options for General Server Settings for all platforms/methods of game play would be nice. Anything that could be convinced to be added with a checkbox or slider should (and with better definitions to some).

Archived