Broodmother advice?

Last time I went in the swamp cave I fell through the map and lost everything lol. Not keen to return there. Also, Just tried to repurpose my main base for mass breeding megas and after removing some walls I found I couldn’t build on half of the foundation tiles. I destroyed them thinking I would just rebuild and guess what, cannot place new foundation tiles where they previously were either lol (“cannot place on floor” error, even though no floor exists any more). So now I have a half destroyed floor plan in the middle of my main base I can’t rebuild on. God this game drives me crazy at times. I’m not sure I have the time and patience for fighting bosses. Fighting glitches is already taking up most of my time lol. Thanks all for the tips and advice though. Once I have built a totally new base somewhere else, I may attempt.

5 minutes ago, Zoglet said:

Last time I went in the swamp cave I fell through the map and lost everything lol. Not keen to return there. Also, Just tried to repurpose my main base for mass breeding megas and after removing some walls I found I couldn’t build on half of the foundation tiles. I destroyed them thinking I would just rebuild and guess what, cannot place new foundation tiles where they previously were either lol (“cannot place on floor” error, even though no floor exists any more). So now I have a half destroyed floor plan in the middle of my main base I can’t rebuild on. God this game drives me crazy at times. I’m not sure I have the time and patience for fighting bosses. Fighting glitches is already taking up most of my time lol. Thanks all for the tips and advice though. Once I have built a totally new base somewhere else, I may attempt.

Ouch! Well you will need the artifact of the immune out of that cave for the dragon fight, but if your worried about loosing stuff again, try putting it all on the frog tell him to stay put, walk in till the cave tries to load up....if it loads in and you don't fall through, go ahead and tell the frog to follow.
The very front part of the cave is safe from poison damage, but don't venture in too far. 

Yeah, I hated the "incorrect floor placement" problem myself, in the settings before starting up the game, I unchecked the floor collisions option box....I may have a few storage boxes and a refidgerator clipping into the house now, but screw that anti floor crap

If you are on Island, you can beat gamma broodmother solo with a good pump gun and a procoptodon.

There is a mushroom on a pillar in the midle of the area, you can jump on it and the brood will not attack you.

You will probably need 600 pump bullets but its the easiest way to do it.

You want to add the holo modifier to your weapon for longer range shoots

For beta : you need 2-3 people and 2 procoptodon

Alpha : 4 people with very good shotguns  and 2 procoptodon

But if you decide to breed a REX/ mega/ yuti army it will serve you for others boss too

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 5:10 AM, SpinodragonX said:

I have 1 female giga, and I know where a male is.  If I can breed gigas, will that be enough to take out the spider?  They are both low levels, but.. well.. they're GIGAS.  

There is a limit to the size of dino you can bring to the boss fight. You can not bring Gigas. 

Archived