What rates from tomorrow when event ends?

Luizza

What rates from tomorrow when event ends?

Anybody know what the rates will be tomorrow when the Summer event ends? Rates before the event were similar so I'm wondering if that will continue. Anybody got a link to a dev comment about it?

All the Epic newbies are already moaning about how grindy the game is (tbf if they were attracted by Ark type games they would have bought years ago), I can't imagine how moany they are gonna be when if rates return to normal pre covid / event rates - I might just hide for a bit :D

3 hours ago, Luizza said:

All the Epic newbies are already moaning about how grindy the game is (tbf if they were attracted by Ark type games they would have bought years ago), I can't imagine how moany they are gonna be when if rates return to normal pre covid / event rates - I might just hide for a bit :D

?? They would have died back when it was half of what the normal rates are these days, or, heaven forbid back in the very beginning, before kibble was a thing and it literally took you 24 hours to tame a 120 bronto. (I never did this but I knew people that did) Oh man and instead of being spammed with pillars the land was spammed with spawn blocking foundations so the land was barren and it took you 3 hours to get a few hundred meats. 

Archived