boss doing bosses solo official pve help advice needed

ItWasntMe

If it helps, I recently tried a boss run on the island with 19 rexes and a yuti.  Rexes had 40k health and 1500 melee.  All had primitive saddles.  I was able to get through all three levels of the Mega and Brood... sometimes replacing a few rexes between battles.  I also beat the gamma dragon (barely).  Anyway, I think you will be fine. I had more rexes but yours are stronger and you have much better saddles.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 8:15 AM, ItWasntMe said:

doing bosses solo official pve help

I was planning on taking 10 rexes 50k health and melee 3369 with ascendant saddles and i will ride a yuti can anyone advise which bosses i should be able to do im after getting some tek.

honestly, other than the dragon, you should be capable of all the bosses.....the dragon with its extra damage against carnivores is a bit more of a challenge. Might wanna get some theri's together to deal with it.

You might try to get 8 theris and use them as a meat shield to deal against the dragon.

doing bosses solo official pve help
I was planning on taking 10 rexes 50k health and melee 3369 with ascendant saddles and i will ride a yuti can anyone advise which bosses i should be able to do im after getting some tek.
With 19 rexes of those stats and a yuty u can do even alpha dragon on island easily. I beat it once before with 1/3 of that melee.

1 hour ago, wizard03 said:

honestly, other than the dragon, you should be capable of all the bosses.....the dragon with its extra damage against carnivores is a bit more of a challenge. Might wanna get some theri's together to deal with it.

You might try to get 8 theris and use them as a meat shield t

For Dragon Alpha u only need a Spino for the Dimorph and some random Deinonychos do it this way on Xbox official ?

6 minutes ago, Fetzen said:

For Dragon Alpha u only need a Spino for the Dimorph and some random Deinonychos do it this way on Xbox official ?

"Just figured out the deinchy is from valgaro"

well for the people who have moved on from the island, then yeah that's easy enough. But if they are stuck on the island for one reason or another, gotta come up with something else.

Archived