Thesurvivalist2019

Suggestion

New ideas

Been a while since i last posted. Got some new ideas for items and stuff.

Tek Laser Cannon(Stationary)

Small Tek Fighter Ship

Quad barrel rocket lancher

Cryopod Platform

Fishtank

Buffet Counter (food crafting)

Food Slicer

Oven

Glass Maker(converts sand into crystal)

Resource tracker (scans a certain area for a specific resource)

Tall Lampost

Alternate Arrows:

*Explosive

*Acid

*Flash

*ETC

Cryopod platform definition:

The platform is connected to a cryofridge and you can land your creatures on it for them to be automatically place in a pod. The items the creature was carrying would be deposited into a container of your choosing.

Buffet Counter definition:

This is something regarding a post i made on more food items and i thought about a realistic way to make some of those foods cause obviously you can't make pizza in a pot of water. So the counter would be a way to build foods like sandwiches and other stuff like that and works along side the food slicer and oven.

Thats the best ive got and i hope for some positive feedback

2 replies to this server topic

8 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

More as aesthetic things would be nice. I mean, we can travel across space with teleporters and Iron Man through the air with tek, but we can't, make a fish tank and shove some coels in it? That and the new food items would be great. "Decoration" is limited to boss flags/trophies, artifacts, paintings, weird taxidermied animals, and event items. Also, why shouldn't we be able to make a sandwich? A lot of food stuff could come from P+ if they ever implement it to the base game. I don't doubt expansions will give us tons more weapons, and those are nice choices. And also, back to the fish tank (I know it's a small thing, but it would be so cool), imagine a tank filled with aberrant fish at night, and how cool it would look.

Amen to that

More as aesthetic things would be nice. I mean, we can travel across space with teleporters and Iron Man through the air with tek, but we can't, make a fish tank and shove some coels in it? That and the new food items would be great. "Decoration" is limited to boss flags/trophies, artifacts, paintings, weird taxidermied animals, and event items. Also, why shouldn't we be able to make a sandwich? A lot of food stuff could come from P+ if they ever implement it to the base game. I don't doubt expansions will give us tons more weapons, and those are nice choices. And also, back to the fish tank (I know it's a small thing, but it would be so cool), imagine a tank filled with aberrant fish at night, and how cool it would look.

Archived