ENFORCER FIRE ALLOWING GRIEFING

MostSpy

• Volunteer Moderator

Regardless of the answer you received, this should not even be possible as of the following patch:

On 11/30/2018 at 12:07 AM, StudioWildcard said:

v288.113 

Element Vein

• Can now be claimed by a tribe in PvE
    • Only that tribe can harvest element

If for whatever reason it is, then this is not an enforcement matter but a bug that you should report through a Bug Report so that it can be investigated by the QA team and escalated to the devs for fixing.

22 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Regardless of the answer you received, this should not even be possible as of the following patch:

If for whatever reason it is, then this is not an enforcement matter but a bug that you should report through a Bug Report so that it can be investigated by the QA team and escalated to the devs for fixing.

Exploiting a bug is abuse, and deliberately griefing someone by abusing a bug should be reported and enforced.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, MostSpy said:

Exploiting a bug is abuse, and deliberately griefing someone by abusing a bug should be reported and enforced.

Yes, I agree. Abusing bugs/unintended mechanisms should be punishable. But whether I do or not; it doesn't matter. You have been told that they were not dealing with such issues, so your best bet to get the matter resolved is to report it as a bug as mentioned above. The patch notes says it shouldn't be possible, yet if it is, then this is a bug that should be reported through the appropriate channel.

29 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Yes, I agree. Abusing bugs/unintended mechanisms should be punishable. But whether I do or not; it doesn't matter. You have been told that they were not dealing with such issues, so your best bet to get the matter resolved is to report it as a bug as mentioned above. The patch notes says it shouldn't be possible, yet if it is, then this is a bug that should be reported through the appropriate channel.

Multiple people have told me this particular staff member is mishandling reports, that would normally be dealt with differently.

Its NOT rocket science, a bug is clearly being abused to grief. The chinese know it exists and they are taking full advantage of abusing it.

Just now, shadowkyuubi said:

Did the tribe that was doing the element vein go up to the main center vein at the beginning, hold 'E' on it and select 'Claim' before doing the vein protection?

Correct. they can still demolish it, there is a bug which exists that allows them to demolish other peoples veins.

So they just sit on the side, wait for you to complete 5 rounds, when u kill the last dino they demo the center before u can do anything.

Archived