Tropeognathus Saddle BP

Fresiki

By "+double", do you mean the yellow ringed loot drops? Or are they a special kind of "cave loot" crate? I haven't heard that term before in relation to loot crates.

Instant ocean crates, are those the equivalent to the red deep-sea drops on the island, or the desert drops on ragnarok? When I look on the resource map for CI, I can filter for "deep sea loot crate" and "beacon loot crate", and when looking at the spawn points for beacon loot crates, it looks like the aberration loot crates and the "island" loot drops share spawn locations, so that either a loot crate or a loot drop will spawn in those locations.

So what I'm looking for are Level 60 and 70 (yellow and red?) "aberration" loot crates?

(I already have several BPs from the desert (deep sea) red drops on Ragnarok. They are super expensive, so what I'm actually trying to find, is a journeyman or mastercraft Tropeo saddle BP.)

Oh right, this is straight from the horse's mouth! Nice, thanks for the clarification! :)

So, and I'm assuming here, that effectively means that the tropeo saddles can be gotten on the Island or SE maps, if the saddle is in those loot tables. That might be an even more realiable way to find one, as I'll know to only look for the red ones, and I'll always know whether one is up at a location or not because of the beams.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived