None of the Tuso's want to be tamed on the Isle!

• 1 month later...

100% real 

i did it too but not all of them grab you, i tried several different ones and most wouldn't do anything, the one i tamed was on the beach i took my carno to the water did a couple of bite on the tuso, it turned around grabbed us then i was able to feed it, (had to do it 3 times )

i think for this to work your dino has to be in the water with enough space for the tuso to grab you, 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 3:06 PM, CantRecall said:

If you bite the tuso to get it to grab your mount, after the first feeding, does this hurt the taming efficiency?

Not at all. I’ve been trying the method mentioned above about using parasuars as bait and got it to work once. On the last feeding I had to bite at it multiple times with parasaurs and rexes until it finally worked. Tamining efficiency still finished at 99% on official PvE

• Thanks 1
On 10/19/2020 at 2:29 AM, Myrm said:

I understood that they could only be tamed in deep water. 

No. If you can get them to agro, they'll tame just fine sitting on the shore. The problem is they don't always want to agro.

The closer they are to water they can maneuver in, the more likely it is that they'll attack, or that's what it seems like to me.

• Like 1