Post Summer Event Rates

MysticalBeast

I'm now thinking they may just leave them as they are. They don't feel OP or too much at all (and I played back in the days of 4hr staggered imprints without cryos on vanilla 1x so I'm not anti grind), taming still feels like ages, and breeding, harvesting is still a grind - just not as bad as it used to be.

Main reason though I'm thinking they may leave it is 'cos of all the new people, these days there is MASSES of content for them to get through and I can't even imagine how much of a huge mountain that must feel like to climb for them, a good mountain but all the maps and content must feel daunting - and tbh they are already moaning about the grind at these rates and I dunno if I can cope with the level of moaning there will be if it goes back to normal rates :D

14 hours ago, Luizza said:

I'm now thinking they may just leave them as they are. They don't feel OP or too much at all (and I played back in the days of 4hr staggered imprints without cryos on vanilla 1x so I'm not anti grind), taming still feels like ages, and breeding, harvesting is still a grind - just not as bad as it used to be.

Main reason though I'm thinking they may leave it is 'cos of all the new people, these days there is MASSES of content for them to get through and I can't even imagine how much of a huge mountain that must feel like to climb for them, a good mountain but all the maps and content must feel daunting - and tbh they are already moaning about the grind at these rates and I dunno if I can cope with the level of moaning there will be if it goes back to normal rates :D

Yes, me to.  I played since it Ark launched.  0.5 times rates, 4 hour timers and materials broke into 2D objects.  I know for many, especially new players, the rates gove a little better balance to Ark and every day life.  

There will be moaning even though everything is x2 except breeding.  I know a player who started a few months ago.  He started to move all his dinos o er to his main map since the event was coming to a close.  He lost almost all of his tames during transfer and his character.  He got Ark'd. 

I am interested in this QoL for changing raising and maturity notdollie was talking about.

Archived