Piranhas have gotten way too op for low levels

Piranhas have gotten way too op for low levels

I have found that piranhas are WAY too hard to deal with at low levels. Piranhas used to be fairly balanced, but now they're out of control. The do way too much damage to armor and can break a full set of flack in seconds. I have lost about 5 sets of flack armor because of piranhas. Not to mention their insane dps! For a low level player I've seen them do about 30-40 damage per hit, with about 1 hit per second. Meaning that in 5 seconds alone you would have taken around 150 points of damage at a low estimate. At a high estimate it would be almost 300. And that's from 1 piranha alone! Now multiply that by around 4 or 5 and you'll have an estimate an how much damage a school of piranhas can do.

On 7/16/2020 at 8:36 PM, DodoRaptor said:

They were terrible for me when I was low level, but if you have flak, why not just ride a dino across a river? Even a parasaur has 25 points of unbreakable armor (or more).

I've tried but that usually ends with a dead dino floating in the river. Right now my best strategy is to just kill them all right away and hope they don't spawn back soon.

Archived