how to craft cryofrig in genesis???

Castle117

without the ability to craft tek in genesis how do people craft the tek replicator or cryofrig??? the mission stations still dont support tek engrams in tribute tab like on other DLC servers.

i read that it was an oversite, but that was 5 months ago and as of last night tribute tab still doesnt show tek engrams. i assume the ones that have a tek replicator got it as loot or from a loot crate....i have had no such luck.

25 minutes ago, Castle117 said:

without the ability to craft tek in genesis how do people craft the tek replicator or cryofrig??? the mission stations still dont support tek engrams in tribute tab like on other DLC servers.

i read that it was an oversite, but that was 5 months ago and as of last night tribute tab still doesnt show tek engrams. i assume the ones that have a tek replicator got it as loot or from a loot crate....i have had no such luck.

isnt cryo fridge and pods in fabricator now??

Also I got my replicator from a red crate early on when it was basically guaranteed, but I believe its just less likely now but you can get it from them still? not sure on that part

22 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

isnt cryo fridge and pods in fabricator now??

Also I got my replicator from a red crate early on when it was basically guaranteed, but I believe its just less likely now but you can get it from them still? not sure on that part

negative on the fabricator. cryofridge says supply crate, tribute tab, or tek replicator. i have never had luck on rng items so my 2 hex crates were just junk which is a waste due to hex can be used on CP ( i do have a grinder but i like to buy CP too). 

ahh. my genesis character doesn't have tek rep engram, but does have the cryofridge. seems like it's not a good solution, should have let cryopods, cryofridge also be done in the fabricator until they get tribute tab working. i tried another 35k loot crate after my post and got more junk. i don't need kibble and a 300% pistol lol, i need a tek replicator...

Archived