Summer Bash already turned off, unlike what was announced

Elgar

7 minutes ago, Elgar said:

Good to know, thank you. I have my own multiplayer server, vanilla. That means they forgot to extend the timer for us.

Just to be sure : by active you mean you can still access the recipes in the cooking pot, right ?

Just checked - it's all there: emotes, pants, bras.
Also short mating cooldown, faster egg incubation, 4x on stone pick up.

Imho fastest way to get in touch with devs is to report this through server outage form.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Elgar said:

Good to know, thank you. I have my own multiplayer server, vanilla. That means they forgot to extend the timer for us.

Just to be sure : by active you mean you can still access the recipes in the cooking pot, right ?

The Devs have no control over unofficial servers.

I play on unofficial and the event is still running.

The Devs extending the timer basically means 2 things:

1) They remove the activeevent= from official servers (that will happen 21st July)

2) They patch the event out, that will also happen 21st July.

For unofficial servers you start and end the activeevent= yourself.

except we did NOT turn it off on our unofficial servers, and its no longer running. we still have it in our settings, yet no recipes and no colored dinos. the server was patched on the 14th to v312.47 and after our daily reboot, no more event. we've verified its still enabled, restarted since then, and still no event.

• Volunteer Moderator
12 hours ago, azurecrayon said:

except we did NOT turn it off on our unofficial servers, and its no longer running. we still have it in our settings, yet no recipes and no colored dinos. the server was patched on the 14th to v312.47 and after our daily reboot, no more event. we've verified its still enabled, restarted since then, and still no event.

Well I don't know what to say because you say the exact same as me but with a complete opposite outcome.

The admin of my server has NOT turned it off, it still has the -activeevent=Summer in the config, the server was patched to v312.47, and the server has been restarted several times since 14th July, and we still have the skin recipies and everything.

Archived