Help identifying a possible aimbotter

Hsilamot

In my humble opinion.  The subject that is in the video is totally legal.  While at 1:20 - 1:26 min (0.25) it looks suspicious.  It is just a matter of practice considering that you use crosshair and facilitate your aim.  I could also tell you to install Aimtastic since that could help you practice.  Including that there are Arena servers to practice.  Regards

11 minutes ago, DestructorOfficial said:

In my humble opinion.  The subject that is in the video is totally legal.  While at 1:20 - 1:26 min (0.25) it looks suspicious.  It is just a matter of practice considering that you use crosshair and facilitate your aim.  I could also tell you to install Aimtastic since that could help you practice.  Including that there are Arena servers to practice.  Regards

As far as I know in my experience it's so much easier to hit the legs during a getaway cuz of the hitbox increases while running, it's weird that didn't hit the leggings.

22 minutes ago, PussyWrecker69 said:

As far as I know in my experience it's so much easier to hit the legs during a getaway cuz of the hitbox increases while running, it's weird that didn't hit the leggings.

That's because its not a ground foot pvp... He just snipe with shadow steak and good aim... Its not that hard, actually its very simple this video compared to other guys who really are professional players in this game... I recommend MTS ARENA to practice... Also the fact that his kills are "beach bobs" who apparently doesnt know how to move, or they have big characters what make it easier to be dead haha

6 minutes ago, Cromito said:

That's because its not a ground foot pvp... He just snipe with shadow steak and good aim... Its not that hard, actually its very simple this video compared to other guys who really are professional players in this game... I recommend MTS ARENA to practice... Also the fact that his kills are "beach bobs" who apparently doesnt know how to move, or they have big characters what make it easier to be dead haha

He's not using  shadow steak

2 minutes ago, PussyWrecker69 said:

He's not using  shadow steak

Yes he do, 3:43 (and a lot of other seconds where he shows the shadow steak effec), but its not necessary to waste it on guys who literally seems to be inexperienced players... Also as you see his sniper its full crafted skill... and some of the guys who kill doesnt have armor full crafted skill... So.... I recommend to watch some youtube videos, its not that hard to find guys more "crazys" if we talk about *SNIPE THING*

4 minutes ago, Cromito said:

Yes he do, 3:43 (and a lot of other seconds where he shows the shadow steak effec), but its not necessary to waste it on guys who literally seems to be inexperienced players... Also as you see his sniper its full crafted skill... and some of the guys who kill doesnt have armor full crafted skill... So.... I recommend to watch some youtube videos, its not that hard to find guys more "crazys" if we talk about *SNIPE THING*

We mentioned 1:20-1:26, not 3:43(Edit: DILO I need to create another account to keep replying?, I had to create this one to reply in the first place while I was looking for some bugs reports)

48 minutes ago, PussyWrecker69 said:

Sure, shooting the legs is much easier and faster.  But shooting some in the head and chest and hitting some in the head is normal, considering it didn't hit him at all

5 minutes ago, PussyWrecker69 said:

We mentioned 1:20-1:26, not 3:43

Really? thats the most stupid part... its so simple to do that kill... the most difficult part to hit are the legs... not the chestpiece...... As i told you before i recommend mts arena where you will find a lot of better players that the one of the video haha

13 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

I could be wrong, but didn't he miss a few times? Looks like good aim, not ambot.

honestly, i wanted to see if anyone here knows if this is the "normal" aim you can expect from someone who plays a lot of pvp and a lot of arena on ark.

Thing is, IF this person is using some kind of aim assist is a pretty good one, precisely because all the aiming looks pretty natural and he does miss, but we know the most expensive aimbots out there can do this and you can configure "how good" you want to be.

Also, in addition to the issue, all the replies you see above are from his friends, they all saw me streaming on discord when i was posting this and immediately came to the forum to register their account and say it was legitimate. I mean, they are his friends, of course they are going to say it is legitimate.

If the player is at least decent and knows how to use google, you will never be able to tell if they use "a little help".

Blatant cases like instant 180 degree turn with snapping to target - sure, but humanaized aimbots are very hard to spot.

Didn't see anything in this video that would 100% prove it was cheating. Doesn't mean it's 100% legit either. I would suggest to assume EVERY other player is legit/cheater. Whichever helps you deal with frustration while playing.

Archived