You guys should have someone make a movie out of this game

Jake392

7 hours ago, Jake392 said:

You guys should have someone make a game out of this game

This might sound weird but it might be cool to see a movie out of this u could focus on maybe the story of people before the ark then focus on the ark and big fights and boss fights

Make a game out of this game?? xD

A movie on the other hand, who wants to watch a movie that will frame lag stutter, and probably crash the cinema screens.  We will have to wait for WC to bring new hamsters to get screen up and running again

Imagine watching an actor rubber banding, chopping that same tree 3 times before they get anything, and sit for 45sec while there is a save. then disconnects on a flying mount to watch the actor fall out of the sky into the mouth of a giga lol.  Actually thinking of it, it would be quite comical. xD 

I've considered writing a book about a survivor's experience on The Island, but with the ark actually functioning like a real place and not something in a game. I have so many questions though; do survivors "hold" things in their implants? If so, what about creatures? How does a dodo carry a fabricator? I couldn't pick that thing up, and I doubt my character could either (at least normally)! Not to mention the fact that a normal house would become a toxic waste dump with five otterss pooping in it, day and night. And @reddotjellytot, hahah! What about spawning in a PvE ark inside a box? Or spawning in to PvP and getting insta-killed by a max level mana?

• invincibleqc changed the title to You guys should have someone make a movie out of this game

if the characters stayed in character and involve the re running the same path 10x, accidentally unlocking a vault because of the rubber banding and have scavengers sneak in and rob the vault, could be quite funny, oh and have a character not able to finish the movie due to getting lost during transfer.

Someone needs to write a script.

Oh and one scene has to be a wake up from the bed to find an alpha raptor charging at the character in her/ or his house.

Archived