Forest Titan taming

Tehfitm8

Forest Titan taming

TL;DR: how do you most effectively tame a Forest Titan to be an Alpha?

Hello! Just wanted to inquire what y'all's method for taming a Forest Titan out to an Alpha would be? 

My tribe and I are preparing to fight the King Titan (Gamma) and just to be on the safe side, I'm trying to secure ourselves an Alpha Forest Titan as quickly and efficiently as possible! So far...the results of our testing/ practice runs have led us to believe that a couple high lvl Meks (lvl 191 and 201) with the Plasma Pistol seems to be most effective. We've tried the same 2 Meks each with a journeyman's M.S.C.M. and 25 rockets a piece, that proved to be nowhere near as effective as we had hoped. It goes without saying the Managarmr's dont work near as well as they used to! 

These 3 methods are the only ones we've tried several times and have dubbed that the Mek's Plasma pistol is the most efficient! But I decided to take to the forums to see how you guys take care of him as he tames out to an Alpha? I'm curious if there's a better way that I'm just not thinking of! Thanks very much for your input and have an amazing day! ❤️

The mek pistol is probably your best bet. The cannon does a lot more damage but that can really mess up efficiency if you miss, as well as being a bit pricey.  You can also used long range weapons like the sniper rifle or a pistol with a scope, but they aren't nearly as powerful.

Attacking with any dino wont help, none can reliably hit the spots. Just dance around it with a mek and blast away.

Archived