Armor Clamp - Pvp complaining again?

PatoMalibu

Armor Clamp - Pvp complaining again?

Fixed Saddles not respecting the armor clamp when releasing them from cryopods

Is this another change we have to thank the pvp community?
First the nerf on crafting saddles (capped at 124 after crafting). Now the few saddles we may have with more than 124 armor, are having the 124 when threw out of the cryopod? Jesus. I said it again before, I'll repeat the same question: Do you want to kill crafting skill? 

3 hours ago, SlipperySquid said:

Finally PvPers getting a win. All these changes made to benefit PvE has ruined PvP in this game. Bout time we getting one back on you lovely PvE community.

What the hell are you talking about?

Every single major nerf was made as a response to the PvP community in the past and affected the PvE community in such ways that it made you dump everything and just look for something else to do. The most recent and notable example is the series of nerfs to Mana; combined with the fact that you get thrown out of the map and killed on it during the many unpredictable lag spikes, this makes it a perfect dino to decorate your base with.

I'll just leave this here one more time: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/427803-separate-pve-and-pvp-balances/#comment-2444352

51 minutes ago, Oieru said:

What the hell are you talking about?

Every single major nerf was made as a response to the PvP community in the past and affected the PvE community in such ways that it made you dump everything and just look for something else to do. The most recent and notable example is the series of nerfs to Mana; combined with the fact that you get thrown out of the map and killed on it during the many unpredictable lag spikes, this makes it a perfect dino to decorate your base with.

I'll just leave this here one more time: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/427803-separate-pve-and-pvp-balances/#comment-2444352

I was going to say this too, but his comments were so blatantly wrong and inverted from reality that I figured it must be some badly written sarcasm.

8 hours ago, SlipperySquid said:

Finally PvPers getting a win. All these changes made to benefit PvE has ruined PvP in this game. Bout time we getting one back on you lovely PvE community.

Yeah.. you have no idea what you're talking about. PvP is the driving force behind almost every single update or nerf.

Good try though. 

Archived