Suggestion

tiny pack my idea

1 supp modding in epicgames work 

how work mods for epic little work i noticed that dlc are considered mod but is defined elsewhere and there are no problems connecting to a server with dlc in my opinion it would be enough to add a small function that turns mods into dlc. 

2 add console to start menu game ,,no join in game" or add serversCustomid.ini is work like in ,,officialservers.ini" but this config olny player when e.g player add id hamachi so load in game for page unofficjal servers. it is strange to load a full map when  going to join in server. 

3 to be able to make in luncher choice graphic textur then the game would not have to use so much ram. so choice and Download your preffer textur graphic. the game is choking, because in processes muss usage all texture. it would make the game a bit slimmer and ensure faster loading of the game.

4 rendermap i like full experience when play game it would be nice to see tool which load in map and can see all spawn resources, and spawn dino. if modify respawn areamap so game.ini is overwritten 

5 backup settings many people it happens that they play with the settings they have everything set up update day is coming and all settings have been lost.

6 this is stupid when you have dilo you set him sentrymode that he would not move but you attack mayble triceratops and rejects him. in my opinion he should remember where he was and coming this place if no get stun.  this is stupid ai losse my dilo dont move even when they were sinking.

7 add configure for game.ini new value + balanse options PlayerBaseStatMultipliers and DinoBaseStatMultipliers is use for multiple base statistics PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player (new) and PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoWild/tamed (new) add Stats for when you get lv base value = 1 so no change if change e.g 1.1 so if you get new lv if 2 lv so add you (2*lv)/(base stats(*this*2)) so if adding hp 100  (2*2)/(+20*(1.1*2)) 

8 add crafting recipe for own items in game for game.ini  to add schematic. you add an item waht you want np t-Rex egg how big level e.g 20 to unlock, requiside item e.g 60 x dodo egg.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived