xbox ark survival museum build

symfoni

Nice work, you've done a great job with the walkways between exhibits and keeping the plants and trees in the area.

Gives it a real feel of active dinos captured in a moment in time instead of static displays of a dead animals,  much more dynamic and interesting. 

Please keep us updated if you expand this  

We have been discussing a museum on our cluster for some time but I didn't really have any ideas. This was perfect.

I love the willful use of stone structures in combination with the tek and greenhouse. And like was already said, you incorporated the environment beautifully.

Really solid design, I hope you post more like this. Thanks for sharing.

thanks guy's for the nice words . ? 

am having a lot of limits on the xbox . and not enof stuff to make what i want .
started on my second part of the museum .where am building bigger display's for the fantasy animals . hope to complete it before the weekend.

i trying to make a building theme for every kind of dino our animal in the game .
aslong the xbox lets me do it .

it is not eassy to build with foundations under the ground ,just enof that thy dont destroy the area .
also to work around the building limits and the taxdermy base limit.
i really dont like the center map but it is great to build things like this 

i would love it to see some pic's our little movie's of your display's ( museums ) 
becourse you all make great stuff . ? 

i just add the second part of the museum to it .

it is a part with fantasie creatures .

am almost done with it .

it has bigger displays .

thinking about making a attraction theme building where you ride in it on the back of a dino , something like 

a dino's of the carrabien theme . our a jurassicworld thing like in a themepark .

• 3 weeks later...

Archived