Let us transfer tributes for bosses

reddotjellytot

Suggestion

Let us transfer tributes for bosses

Hi

You guys on The Island know full well how much of a pain it is to get those Spino sails for the boss fights, It can takes weeks to get enough sails with the current state of Spino spawns being almost non existent sometimes for days at a time.  Why cant we transfer them like we can the artifacts.  What's the point in Spinos on Valguero dropping sails where they have no use at all.

Cmon Devs let us transfer them along with other tributes. :) 

The risk of transferring a character is bad enough right now to just farm them only to come home with nothing.  Then taking another risk transferring characters back to their main server

2 replies to this server topic

Im talking about All Official servers.

Any other map I play on its not much of an issue for tributes, they can be farmed in less than half an hour on Valguero, the Val bosses can be summoned over and over because tributes are so common Its just some maps where tributes are taking weeks to collect, especially the spinos.

Since it the suggestion was tagged and didn't you didn't specify I am not sure I understand the context in which you want transfers to follow...

Did you mean....

• Allow transfers on all official servers? 
  • Allow transfers on PvP servers? 
  • Allow transfers on PvE servers? 
  • Allow transfers on all Unofficial servers? 
  • Allow transfers on Unofficial PvP servers? 
  • Allow transfers on Unofficial PvE servers? 
  • Add a checkbox option in game set up for Unofficial servers regardless of play mode (PvE vs PvP)

As an unofficial cluster owner, admin, and player I can say that I would prefer the addition of the last item listed. It makes the most sense for how I play the game. Unfortunately beyond used as items for boss fights, the tributes do not really have a point for existing if used on a map that doesn't require them. And on some maps they are certainly easier to find than they are on others, which is one of the reasons you listed. So being able to transfer them between maps would be convenient. If they had other purposes, I may think differently. As it is, they simply are tossed when found on a map on which they are not needed. 

With adding it to Official, I have seen suggestion like this in the past and have read the worries that comes with allowing it officially. Some had something to do with tribes overpowering the maps quickly by bringing everything needed with them to do the boss fights from other maps. It is similar to the reasoning for not allowing the transfer of element and shards between maps. Now I haven't played official for since playing on and then opening a cluster, so I can't speak on behalf of official, but it does seem like a warranted worry. 

So if your suggestion is to add it as an option for unofficial servers - I would upvote it. If the suggest is to merely add it across the board.... I can't really get behind it because there seem to be legit reasons to not doing so. 

Archived