This dude is spamming aggressive tames on wander

GerBear

Hey we have a guy on an official pve server who is spamming aggressive argies on wander around the map. I was wondering if anything can be done about this since it's messing with meat runs, dino spawns, and the tame cap.  Does anyone know if this against the code of conduct since he is intentionally doing it. Tried talking to the guy but he wouldn't give a reason why he was doing it and kept avoiding the question.

• Volunteer Moderator
49 minutes ago, GerBear said:

Hey we have a guy on an official pve server who is spamming aggressive argies on wander around the map. I was wondering if anything can be done about this since it's messing with meat runs, dino spawns, and the tame cap.  Does anyone know if this against the code of conduct since he is intentionally doing it. Tried talking to the guy but he wouldn't give a reason why he was doing it and kept avoiding the question.

Being features that are available in the game, I do not believe this is breaking any rules. However, if this is disrupting your game and believe an enforcement action should be taken then please refer to the following article to report it: https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026429153-How-to-report-Code-of-Conduct-violations

Thanks!

I Believe they can't be reported for hitting the tame cap, each tribe has a limit of 500 tames.   If those argies are being used to gather meat and the guy spamming them is actually tending to them to remove raw meat, then I'm not sure much can be done about it because he is actually attending to the tames.

Archived