The most Glitched console update ever

FeliyTybi

The most Glitched console update ever

So after the patch, the game still crashing and that without talk about the lag. I had just entered in my server and first the server fall me ( there was only 15 people in the servef at that moment so that was ridiculous) But when I select my server for 2 time the game crash. God I always hate this event no for the content, but because the bugs and lag. I lost an 145 tamed Alo for the freaking rollback, why WC prefers to give us an event with bugs instead take another week and fix them?...Oh wait I forget the update of Extinction in console, that was another disaster. This crashes happends since Valguero update and still happening but worse than after.

But wait because I have more things about bugs, I had just finally enter in my server in Ragnarok and a Theri 150 spawn INSIDE MY HOUSE...almost killed my argy of transport. Maybe can somody tell me how to stop the spawn of creatures into the bases? Whatever.

7 hours ago, FeliyTybi said:

That could be good, BUT NO INSIDE MY HOUSE!

I have to admit, playing this game is like living out the full metal alchemist ideology…...in order to obtain something, something of equal value must be exchanged.....max level their for hours and hours of time spent on the base.....sounds bout right...….I tamed up a max lvl saber for the caves, after it killed the colorful argy I was getting ready to tame....interestingly I also had to magically levitate it out of the rocks it somehow managed to fall though.....thankfully the tropo's wind blast seemed to work and did not mess up the taming effectiveness!

Archived