Stat calculator question.

Cowgirl

So when taming there are a lot of stat calculators that are available and they all (that I know of) say that it's for untaimed dinos only. However, I was wondering if it could apply to the fresh tames since there aren't any levels placed by the player to confuse it. I use the one on dododex usually but if it cant be used for fresh tames I would like one that could if one exists so if anyone knows of any that would be great. Thanks for any input!

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

So when taming there are a lot of stat calculators that are available and they all (that I know of) say that it's for untaimed dinos only. However, I was wondering if it could apply to the fresh tames since there aren't any levels placed by the player to confuse it. I use the one on dododex usually but if it cant be used for fresh tames I would like one that could if one exists so if anyone knows of any that would be great. Thanks for any input!

I explained it somewhere but I can no longer find the post since it was archived but as mentioned there:

A tamed Mosa with 50 points into melee (and for the sake of simplicity 100% taming effectiveness) would have:

((100 + (50 * 5)) + 9.1) * 1.176 = 422.3016 // Rounded and displayed as 422.3%

However, if you feed that 422.3 to a wild stats calculator, it will perform the following:

(422.3 - 100) / 5 = 64.46000000000001 // Rounded to 64 pts

But that isn't 64 pts, that is 50 pts. Basically, they count the taming bonuses as points while they aren't.

1 hour ago, invincibleqc said:

I explained it somewhere but I can no longer find the post since it was archived but as mentioned there:

A tamed Mosa with 50 points into melee (and for the sake of simplicity 100% taming effectiveness) would have:

((100 + (50 * 5)) + 9.1) * 1.176 = 422.3016 // Rounded and displayed as 422.3%

However, if you feed that 422.3 to a wild stats calculator, it will perform the following:

(422.3 - 100) / 5 = 64.46000000000001 // Rounded to 64 pts

But that isn't 64 pts, that is 50 pts. Basically, they count the taming bonuses as points while they aren't.

Ah ok thank you.

Archived