Breeding help needed

Breeding help needed

so im not sure what happened. I have a set of fully mutated rex's that i bred from scratch and it all worked as expected.

I am trying to breed argys now. i got my base pair, all max stats i wanted at lvl 179. breeding a male 179 with female 179 with identical stats gives me a 179 with the health stat missing (not at the max value) and somehow  i can get a 185 with same stats as my base pair and no mutations. I was expecting to get 179 with same stats or 181 with a mutation in something.

base pair - both lvl179 health 2190 - offspring lvl179 health 1752

it doesnt make sense to me. Anyone know whats happening? hopefully im not derping on something simple ?

Parents can be the same level but have different stats. 

if all the stats are not 100% the same then this could happen.  this includes Food, Oxygen and Speed...   depending on your platform..   PC has a program you can use to extract the base and leveled point allocation called ARK Smart Breeding.  

but if both parents have the same HP, Stam, Weight and Melee then the baby should have those.  and the level could change depending on the Food, Oxygen and speed stat.  

http://prntscr.com/tg94jf      case in point.  3 argents with the same stats fro HP, St, Weight and Melee but 3 different levels.  

On 7/12/2020 at 10:31 AM, MSgt103ACS said:

Parents can be the same level but have different stats. 

if all the stats are not 100% the same then this could happen.  this includes Food, Oxygen and Speed...   depending on your platform..   PC has a program you can use to extract the base and leveled point allocation called ARK Smart Breeding.  

but if both parents have the same HP, Stam, Weight and Melee then the baby should have those.  and the level could change depending on the Food, Oxygen and speed stat.  

http://prntscr.com/tg94jf      case in point.  3 argents with the same stats fro HP, St, Weight and Melee but 3 different levels.  

Hi,

I derped, itwas pretty much what you explained. I found the stats i wanted at 179 so just claimed the next 179 without checking the stats, because not all the stats were the same i happened to get a 179 without the health i wanted. Has been sorted and is going as expected now. The lvl 185's were the ones i wanted

Archived