Noctis guide

MupsIsLife

Noctis guide

Hi, can anyone give me a guide on how to find the noctis? I’ve seen some videos but those mostly describe how you tame one instead of finding one. I really want one and now with blitz week it should be easier to find one. The thing I’m most confused about is that some websites say that the noctis can be randomly found instead of all the dungeon bosses but others say it can only be found instead of the ape boss (I forgot his name), so I’m kinda confused hahaha. Also I tried to do a manual save before a boss fight but when I re entered the game I was in the boss fight even though I saved before that, so should I do a tidy save before entering the boss instead of a manual save? I hope someone can help me I’m trying to get all the special horses and I already have a unicorn and a eerie horse and the noctis looks so cool! Sorry if my English isn’t good it’s not my first language. 

The Noctis can only be found in the boss room of a dungeon. The chance is 1/1000, on blitz weeks like this week til tuesday the chance is 1/500.

A lot of luck is the only thing you must have, taming is easy peasy, always carry rockarrots and a soothing balm with you. If you‘re playing singleplayer and can save-restore before the boss room.

Archived