Jump to content

Rhaya

I HATE YOU DEVS

Recommended Posts

I HATE YOU DEVS

My Ab server just rolled back and I lost my 134 character that I have had since before Ab came out, hundreds of tames are imprinted to it and I am owner of my tribe!

I'm so fkn done with this bs. You continue to provide a broken game with no actual showing of trying to fix it.

Now there is a new meshing technique where all of Ab can be meshed. Thought you fixed meshing?? Nope.

You wonder why ppl dupe? They dupe their characters so when stupid poop like rollbacks happen or they lose their characters transferring, they have several duped chars so they don't lose YEARS of progress, imprints on tames, and THEIR TRIBE! They dupe tames and structures so that when they get meshed they don't lose all that hard work!

You want ppl to play legit? Than provide a non broken game that doesn't force ppl to cheat to keep their progress in the event bs happens that is beyond their control and the fault of the devs! AND PROVIDE ACTUAL REPLACEMENT OF LOST poop! Everything is coded, there is no reason you can't give back the same exact code. Otherwise how else have you been able to delete certain duped meks and tames but not others?? Hmmm?? Yeah. In the event of meshing, servers should be reset to before the meshing so that no progress is lost! You devs aren't worth the time and money I've invested in this bs game.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, WhyNotPL said:

so there's actually nothing u can do? it's all lost forever?

Nope. It's all lost. They cannot replace the lost character. They can give you another character as long as you provide proof of your implant to show what bosses you have done but no transfer of imprinted tames.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhaya said:

Now there is a new meshing technique where all of Ab can be meshed. Thought you fixed meshing?? Nope.

They did fix it for some time, but people will always find new ways to break the system.

 

1 hour ago, Rhaya said:

You wonder why ppl dupe? They dupe their characters so when stupid poop like rollbacks happen or they lose their characters transferring, they have several duped chars so they don't lose YEARS of progress, imprints on tames, and THEIR TRIBE! They dupe tames and structures so that when they get meshed they don't lose all that hard work!

Or to cheat and gain power in PvP. People do that to win in case you didn't know.

 

1 hour ago, Rhaya said:

You want ppl to play legit?

They would need active moderation on their servers for this. Rules without someone enforcing them only causes more trouble than no rules.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rhaya said:

Now there is a new meshing technique where all of Ab can be meshed. Thought you fixed meshing?? Nope.

The keyword in your sentence was 'new'.

If you know of a catch-all fix for meshing and any future exploit of meshing then please put it forward. If not, then don't act like a fix for meshing will never result in new methods being identified by players that like to abuse the game mechanics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sympathize with OPs frustrations. WC has done a garbage job for years putting minimal effort into fixing the myriad of issues in the game. There is a great disregard on their part for the money and time spent by the players - customers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, overborg said:

I sympathize with OPs frustrations. WC has done a garbage job for years putting minimal effort into fixing the myriad of issues in the game. There is a great disregard on their part for the money and time spent by the players - customers.

An easy fix: stop being the customer zombie and put thought into your purchases. If Wild Card has disappointed you in the past with their products, why continue buying them?

Wild Card should improve, that's a fact. But the paying customer that every player claims to be can also put some brain power into the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rhaya said:

I HATE YOU DEVS

My Ab server just rolled back and I lost my 134 character that I have had since before Ab came out, hundreds of tames are imprinted to it and I am owner of my tribe!

I'm so fkn done with this bs. You continue to provide a broken game with no actual showing of trying to fix it.

Now there is a new meshing technique where all of Ab can be meshed. Thought you fixed meshing?? Nope.

You wonder why ppl dupe? They dupe their characters so when stupid poop like rollbacks happen or they lose their characters transferring, they have several duped chars so they don't lose YEARS of progress, imprints on tames, and THEIR TRIBE! They dupe tames and structures so that when they get meshed they don't lose all that hard work!

You want ppl to play legit? Than provide a non broken game that doesn't force ppl to cheat to keep their progress in the event bs happens that is beyond their control and the fault of the devs! AND PROVIDE ACTUAL REPLACEMENT OF LOST poop! Everything is coded, there is no reason you can't give back the same exact code. Otherwise how else have you been able to delete certain duped meks and tames but not others?? Hmmm?? Yeah. In the event of meshing, servers should be reset to before the meshing so that no progress is lost! You devs aren't worth the time and money I've invested in this bs game.

If this is in single player u can get it back but if not idk then 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GP said:

The keyword in your sentence was 'new'.

If you know of a catch-all fix for meshing and any future exploit of meshing then please put it forward. If not, then don't act like a fix for meshing will never result in new methods being identified by players that like to abuse the game mechanics.

Listen "volunteer moderator" if they did their job in the first place there wouldn't be "new" methods.

And is that all you got out of all of that?? smh

Servers have been rolling back every 2 hrs since I posted that. How many others have lost their characters like me? 

FFXIV doesn't have mesh spots. FFXIV has a back up system that records a copy of your characters so in the very rare event you lose it, you can get the same exact character back. FFXIV has a firewall set in place that automatically detects DDOSING and stops it, game play resumes within 10 minutes of interruption, 10 minutes, not the hours or even days like in ark but just 10 minutes and ppl can go back to playing the game. 

WC makes excuses like there is nothing they can do to fix the problems. When I know for a fact they can because other games do.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rhaya said:

Listen "volunteer moderator" if they did their job in the first place there wouldn't be "new" methods.

That's the most ludicrous thing i've heard today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rhaya said:

Listen "volunteer moderator" if they did their job in the first place there wouldn't be "new" methods.

And is that all you got out of all of that?? smh

Servers have been rolling back every 2 hrs since I posted that. How many others have lost their characters like me? 

FFXIV doesn't have mesh spots. FFXIV has a back up system that records a copy of your characters so in the very rare event you lose it, you can get the same exact character back. FFXIV has a firewall set in place that automatically detects DDOSING and stops it, game play resumes within 10 minutes of interruption, 10 minutes, not the hours or even days like in ark but just 10 minutes and ppl can go back to playing the game. 

WC makes excuses like there is nothing they can do to fix the problems. When I know for a fact they can because other games do.

I really don't know how you can compare ARK to FFXIV... They are two different games of different genres. If it's so much better according to you, why don't you leave ARK and play that game?

Also, have some respect towards others.

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

I really don't know how you can compare ARK to FFXIV... They are two different games of different genres. If it's so much better according to you, why don't you leave ARK and play that game?

Also, have some respect towards others.

Lmao you're correct. I think everyone should stop playing the game because of the major problems that will never be fixed and then the game will die. I mean, it already is on the way. More and more ppl stop playing everyday because of it.

And its not different. At the core, it is the same, all programming and proper game maintenance.

I've put up with the bs all these years bc I love the game. I didn't complain, not even when my character went from 135 to 130 when I used a mindwipe-TWICE. I want WC to actually fix the problems instead of just patching them that of which only creates more problems.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

"if they had done their job correctly the first time"

do we need to remind you of the definition of new?

let's say there was no duping in the first place.... "new" would LITERALLY describe a method that didn't exist when they "did their job in the first place"

if you're so keen on knowing the future, why don't you play the lottery with your numbers that you foresaw and create your own game studio?

 

that way you can "do it right" and put full faith in your players not finding "new" exploits
 

new
/n(y)o͞o/
 
adjective
 
  1. 1.
    not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time.
    "new crop varieties"
Edited by SubaruImpossibru

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rhaya said:

Lmao you're correct. I think everyone should stop playing the game because of the major problems that will never be fixed and then the game will die. I mean, it already is on the way. More and more ppl stop playing everyday because of it.

And its not different. At the core, it is the same, all programming and proper game maintenance.

I've put up with the bs all these years bc I love the game. I didn't complain, not even when my character went from 135 to 130 when I used a mindwipe-TWICE. I want WC to actually fix the problems instead of just patching them that of which only creates more problems.

Squareonix Capitol to invest into programmers (aaa game developer) vs indie developer.

 

Yeah the same XD

 

I dont think anyone is arguing there *aren't* problems with the game. We all know WC has done a bad job at managing their game. What they're getting on you about is the ludicrous statements you make, knowing nothing about the actual process or complexities involved.

 

Go calm down, punch a wall or something (you seem like the type) then come back and re-read what you wrote then what they replied with.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you forget that, oh I don’t know, we’re going through a pandemic and that they probably don’t have the same kind of access to their offices as before it started, and that their dev team is also being affected by this? Don’t get me wrong, Ark has its flaws. Many, many flaws. But don’t forget that they can’t do as much now due to this pandemic. And acting like butthole won’t solve anything. If anything, the devs will probably just ignore you. Just take that into consideration. 

  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Thisboicrazyfresh said:

Did you forget that, oh I don’t know, we’re going through a pandemic and that they probably don’t have the same kind of access to their offices as before it started, and that their dev team is also being affected by this? Don’t get me wrong, Ark has its flaws. Many, many flaws. But don’t forget that they can’t do as much now due to this pandemic. And acting like butthole won’t solve anything. If anything, the devs will probably just ignore you. Just take that into consideration. 

I've said it earlier, but a lot of people think the dev team aren't real people and demand that they work 25 hours a day to keep their entitled asses pleased. When this doesn't happen they wish that their office burns down, someone here literally wished that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...