latest patch joke

GrumpyBear

latest patch joke

I'm on C.I. on pve official, and I lay down on a bed so i can wake back up on it as apposed to falling from teh sky to my death.... Wait for server patch, log back on only to find myself floating in the sky, in the middle of the map, nowhere near my bed.... the game won't let me fall and die...

19 minutes ago, WhyNotPL said:

have you tried with different bed? or it happens every time, no matter the bed?

can't do anything, body just stay up in the air, people can't pull me down, can't die cus food won't drop, and can't thirst to death because it rains often enough to refill my water just before it starts to kill me.  I was laying on a bed before i logged off, the game ported me to the center of the map for some odd reason. Now I'm gonna miss imprints at this rate.

25 minutes ago, H3adSt0mp3r said:

Have someone in your tribe destroy the bed you were laying on....

That probably would have worked, but the game after about 2 hrs decided to put me back in my bed and everything returned to normal.  BUt i was floating for a couple hrs, people tried to pull my body out while I was offline and they couldn't.  We tried using a skiff and the volume on CI has some sort of weird secondary barrier up high that's not at the ceiling, you can be above it, but in certain spots like that one, it has trouble going above it.

But alas, it did fix itself...eventually.

I would leave it as a warning to not camp out in the NE snow area around the mountain when they bring the servers offline.  This isn't the first time I've had weird stuff occur there.  The last time I was there, I was trying to use the bed to get back to my skiff and the game would port me to any other spot it could on the map, just not to my bed (or anywhere remotely near it).

1 hour ago, GrumpyBear said:

That probably would have worked, but the game after about 2 hrs decided to put me back in my bed and everything returned to normal.  BUt i was floating for a couple hrs, people tried to pull my body out while I was offline and they couldn't.  We tried using a skiff and the volume on CI has some sort of weird secondary barrier up high that's not at the ceiling, you can be above it, but in certain spots like that one, it has trouble going above it.

But alas, it did fix itself...eventually.

I would leave it as a warning to not camp out in the NE snow area around the mountain when they bring the servers offline.  This isn't the first time I've had weird stuff occur there.  The last time I was there, I was trying to use the bed to get back to my skiff and the game would port me to any other spot it could on the map, just not to my bed (or anywhere remotely near it).

How many beds do you have? When I had a lot of beds (I loved having outposts) when I got over a certain amount it would make all my beds glitchy 

Edit: does the skiff function like a quetz or other platforms? Or does it count as a structure? Never even seen one :P that could have a lot to do with the aforementioned glitch here in this reply

1 hour ago, d1nk said:

How many beds do you have? When I had a lot of beds (I loved having outposts) when I got over a certain amount it would make all my beds glitchy 

Edit: does the skiff function like a quetz or other platforms? Or does it count as a structure? Never even seen one :P that could have a lot to do with the aforementioned glitch here in this reply

Yes , u can build on top of it, and store stuff in it and on top.  limitation being there's a weight limit for how much can be standing on top that's different from it's overall capacity.  We do have a lot of beds out on this map, but i've only noticed problems w/ the skiff a couple times in that area.  It might be possible it has to do w/ the drop locations and radius around them.  You can't use the bed when it's too close to a drop or another tribes bed set down on structures, similar to rafts and such.  But i've never had a bed port me all over a map to nowhere in general except here w/ the skiff in that area on CI.  Maybe need to play w/ the skiff around the map more to see if it's all over or just that area.

Archived