Parakeet Fish School wont attack anymore ?

STUL

I've tried repeatedly to tame a 2nd turtle, my first was tamed in the first week after release and was 'fairly' easy but time consuming.... overall it was fun. Since then it seems my server is too built up to make it possible 'cos if you can get them to aggro onto you (mostly not possible, but rarely does work) they are far, FAR more interested in structures. If they go anywhere near a structure  or raft with any structures then that's it you've got absolutely no chance of getting them away until they all die. They're also far too interested in turtles but at least you can kill the turtles.

I keep trying every now and again.... but it's so frustrating.

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2020 at 4:53 PM, Luizza said:

I've tried repeatedly to tame a 2nd turtle, my first was tamed in the first week after release and was 'fairly' easy but time consuming.... overall it was fun. Since then it seems my server is too built up to make it possible 'cos if you can get them to aggro onto you (mostly not possible, but rarely does work) they are far, FAR more interested in structures. If they go anywhere near a structure  or raft with any structures then that's it you've got absolutely no chance of getting them away until they all die. They're also far too interested in turtles but at least you can kill the turtles.

I keep trying every now and again.... but it's so frustrating.

When I finally tamed my second one, it just worked. I didn't do anything special. The only "difference" is, in the previous attempts, I had to have the fish follow me for a long way, while for this tame, I was able to find them in the deep right underneath where the turtle was swimming, so I only had to bring them up to the surface. So maybe there's a time thing where if they follow you for longer than a dino would normally hold aggro on you, their behavior bugs out? I dunno, it just suddenly worked one day. Haven't tried again since.

Archived