[Xbox One Tribe][EU] Elysion 24/7 Autolearning engrams, strong Wild/Tamed Dinos, 30x KillXP, fast Taming, Boosted/New server/08.07.2020

Hello, i am the Admin of this new server, my name is Raul.

My goal for this Server is to make a good balanced PVP Server that is not as grindy as official, but also not as easy that the feeling of achieving something is gone...

And a big focus should be on the Dinos, which is, in my view the most important point in this game, that is why Dinos are quite a bit stronger than normal.

For players that are new / want to gear up first can join my tribe where they get protection and necessary items for a quick start, members of my tribe are not allowed to attack or be attacked by others, when you think that you are ready just leave the tribe and make your own or join another one.

For the Future i may set up a Server cluster depending on how good this Server will fare, also be prepared for different Events that will be played on the Server : )

More info Ingame. Come and join me in making a good and balanced PVP Server, if you have questions or have some important tips for the server OR find unbalanced things on it then please write me on...

Xbox: SmOkey VII

My Ingame name...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Ark: E.Terror

Thank you all and see you on the Server!!

Archived