Reporting an ingame spammer

JetJaguar

We have a pair of kids on an official server that log in daily and for hours, literally spam the chat with nonsense (No actual stuff). How can I get these 2 kids banned/removed? See below as an example. This goes on for literally hours daily. Hes trying to be slick with the ... Steam name to hide.

20200708172204_1.jpg

Ah, Thats just non english words your cilent isn't able to render. so its just spitting them out as squares on your end. Sure it gets annoying to stare at for a while but they're actually speaking to each other rather than spamming chat with squares. 

You need some sort of extended language pack downloaded so you can see the actual words in their language. 

1 hour ago, JetJaguar said:

We have a pair of kids on an official server that log in daily and for hours, literally spam the chat with nonsense (No actual stuff). How can I get these 2 kids banned/removed? See below as an example. This goes on for literally hours daily. Hes trying to be slick with the ... Steam name to hide.

20200708172204_1.jpg

That's the language of your overlords. 

5 hours ago, JetJaguar said:

20200708172204_1.jpg

There is a Support tab at the top for when you find some real spamming abuse to report. 

14 hours ago, RancidRevenant said:

Ah, Thats just non english words your cilent isn't able to render. so its just spitting them out as squares on your end. Sure it gets annoying to stare at for a while but they're actually speaking to each other rather than spamming chat with squares. 

You need some sort of extended language pack downloaded so you can see the actual words in their language. 

Its not Chinese talk. We have actual Chinese players on the server. These 2 kids or bots do these for hours and its the same stuff over and over. A few Chinese characters and then faces and nonsense like the =w= . Same exact lines over and over. Its not discussion; its pointless spam.

If you ever played Team Fortress 2 and seen some of the advanced spam bots in the game, thats exactly what this is like. I dont know what bots could be doing in Ark to be honest..

9 hours ago, JetJaguar said:

Its not Chinese talk. We have actual Chinese players on the server. These 2 kids or bots do these for hours and its the same stuff over and over. A few Chinese characters and then faces and nonsense like the =w= . Same exact lines over and over. Its not discussion; its pointless spam.

If you ever played Team Fortress 2 and seen some of the advanced spam bots in the game, thats exactly what this is like. I dont know what bots could be doing in Ark to be honest..

It could be, Arabic, Japanese, russian, thai ... it doesn't have to be "chinese talk" (my g...?‍♂️ ) to be a language your computer doesn't have downloaded to display.

9 hours ago, JetJaguar said:

You realize there isnt a language called chinese right?

Cantonese or Mandarin XD

Archived