Abuse

Malignum88

3 minutes ago, Malignum88 said:

Abuse

I just entered the server, I play in official pve and I realize that many of my dinos are dead, I live on an ocean platform and I think that someone pushed my dinos with something and they drowned I have lost several dinos, how can I report this fact  ?  I need help.

well when offline im pretty sure they go into offline protection now within 10 seconds?? so im told and how high up is this platform? also got any allies because allies with whips can whip your dinos not saying its them or they would do that but other than that ive no clue. who knows in this game or ark ....

16 minutes ago, Malignum88 said:

I have no allies, I lost many dinos and those are parenting hours

how high up is this ocean platform which map genesis?? doesnt make sense as offline protection kicks in instantly now 10 seconds. theirs no way they could die that quickly unless they fell through the platform rendering issue? i suppose the lesson of this as much as it sucks 1 make a ticket and 2 cryopod your dinos in future especially if on an ocean platform?? i dont have much experience with genesis or being on an ocean platform. also you on pve or pvp?

They fixed the scout according to patch notes but they never fixed the gasbag.

There is nothing to report ticket wise since you have no video or screenshots. 

You can post about the gasbag still moving stuff in the bug section.

Definitely cryo your tames because people suck and WC doesn't know how to fix this issue currently.

Archived