Please Update Wyverns

ArkMagistrum

Please Update Wyverns

I feel like wyverns do not have a decent mechanism because once you take their egg they go after you to try to kill you and once they do and you respawn to go get your bag you still have the egg. So what is the point of a wyvern killing you and not taking its egg back because the players are still going to go in the wyvern den to get more eggs.

Kinda admit, the tactic of stealing an egg is kinda stupid.....go grab egg, get on a junk argy and fly away a bit, get killed, respawn and get egg like nothing really tragic happened.....But I suppose if there was some die hard/hard core players on loss of level with death mode, it would be much harder. At least without loosing your levels once or twice.

1 hour ago, wizard03 said:

Kinda admit, the tactic of stealing an egg is kinda stupid.....go grab egg, get on a junk argy and fly away a bit, get killed, respawn and get egg like nothing really tragic happened.....But I suppose if there was some die hard/hard core players on loss of level with death mode, it would be much harder. At least without loosing your levels once or twice.

There would be a lot of low level characters because the server kills more people multiple times than wyverns do xD

22 minutes ago, reddotjellytot said:

There would be a lot of low level characters because the server kills more people multiple times than wyverns do xD

Lmao, yeah. Only been playing solo, but from everything posted on the forums, yeah......the server no one gets over 30! XD It might be a riot tho. Everyone all bob the build, but can't get anything built, so then they go crazy and its all just a big noob fight

The guy who gets a ascendant shotgun will be king......until the server wipe half hour later

5 hours ago, AllOfTheAllos said:

Lemme guess, you failed to get your egg even WITH the death bag method and want to ensure that if you don't get a wyvern, nobody does? Because I see no other reason to wish for such a change.

Ill be honest, there is no challenge to it really.....I mean, yeah. You "could" pull a nooblets and build a fence to trap the wyvrens, but why do all the work when its much easier to just suicide run?

Now this is coming from a solo player. Its probably different on servers. But If I truly wanted to go super cheap, I could just turn on cheat mode and just fly in pick em up and fly out. But at that point in time, why even play the game?......honestly wish things was different for solo set ups, things suck ass when you can just automatically win whenever you wanted. No challenge. 

3 hours ago, DodoRaptor said:

...why? I personally like trying to go without dying as long as I can, but if I do I don't see why I should be punished. Unless someone is doing/using something that's over-powered in PvP, asking for the game to be harder is just asking for the game to be harder. For no reason.

not so much harder, just more rewarding for creativity.....Maybe the egg looses levels everytime it is "dropped"

Archived