Question about abuse

Smoo90

Question about abuse

Somebody dropped a very highlevel dino in my base who killed most of my dinos and some structures. I say dropped because there us no way for the dino to get inside on its on. I think I found the tribe that dud it, it's a bit hard because I play in an Asian server and don't speak the language. My question is who do I report it to?

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Smoo90 said:

Question about abuse

Somebody dropped a very highlevel dino in my base who killed most of my dinos and some structures. I say dropped because there us no way for the dino to get inside on its on. I think I found the tribe that dud it, it's a bit hard because I play in an Asian server and don't speak the language. My question is who do I report it to?

To report it you would refer to the following article: https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026429153-How-to-report-Code-of-Conduct-violations

That said, if your only proof is "I think" don't waste your and their time. You need strong evidences such as a video of them doing it, etc. for them to take actions.

53 minutes ago, Smoo90 said:

Ok thank you, I don't have a video but I have screen shots of the name of the dino and screenshots of the tribe that owns it. Do you think that would be enough?

Wait did the tame do it or was it a wild? If it was a tame, that is only on PvP and so there is nothing to report. I only ask because you said it had a tribe name on it.

If PvE, kiting is easily the most disregarded issue even with what would seem to be good video evidence so video will need to be provided for that. You can however report the presence of that dino as it is probably interfering with your right to play the game.

I know it sounds weird  because is a pve server but in my account manager it says that all my dinos were killed by a Dino with a name given by the tribe who owns it level  345!!! And it dosent live near my base its their base is faraway. It looks like somebody dropped the dino in to my base and  maybe unclaimed it for a while so it attacked everything in there... 

4 hours ago, Smoo90 said:

I know it sounds weird  because is a pve server but in my account manager it says that all my dinos were killed by a Dino with a name given by the tribe who owns it level  345!!! And it dosent live near my base its their base is faraway. It looks like somebody dropped the dino in to my base and  maybe unclaimed it for a while so it attacked everything in there... 

Even unclaiming it doesn't make it attack your dino's on PvE. It sounds like a bug or hack. Submit the ticket, include your screen shots including the tribe log. 

It's something I never heard of on a PvE server.

Archived