when a GM meets to restore a char how are imprints given back?

STUL

when a GM meets to restore a char how are imprints given back?

my tribemate is due for a GM meetup in game in 2 days and i was wondering how will they be given back control of dinos they had imprinted to them pls if anyone knows? took 2 months for this meeting so just to make sure my tribemates got everything on board! not sure how this works out for emotes/hairstyles and engrams but imprints being most important :)

thanks for any info

13 minutes ago, PatoMalibu said:

1) All the dinos unpoded
2) He looks at one, to see the old "ID", then does a command line that replaced "OLD ID" with "NEW ID" on all active dinos on the server.

Basically that.
You don't get haircuts or engrams, you have to do the boss fights by yourself.

It all depends on what evidence u have to back it up to the GM.

If u don't take screenshots of ur engrams or implant the GM will only be able to give Xp to a certain amount.

If u do take screenshots of engrams and implant as u major progress, u will get back the character as it was minus anything that character was carring.  The Implant holds ur character ID number along with other info such as chibi levels, all imprints are tied to that character ID so u shouldn't need to un-pod every dino, The GM should give u ur character back with the same ID.

A GM would be their for hours trying to fix every imprint especially if u have multiple cryo fridges full :/

2 hours ago, reddotjellytot said:

If u don't take screenshots of ur engrams or implant the GM will only be able to give Xp to a certain amount.

If u do take screenshots of engrams and implant as u major progress, u will get back the character as it was minus anything that character was carring.  The Implant holds ur character ID number along with other info such as chibi levels, all imprints are tied to that character ID so u shouldn't need to un-pod every dino, The GM should give u ur character back with the same ID.

A GM would be their for hours trying to fix every imprint especially if u have multiple cryo fridges full :/

thanks so much for that info that was much appreciated. and yeah she sent in screenshots of implant showing which bosses had been killed and i see that it shows ID on that as well which i didnt know till u said and she sent a screenshot of some engrams but only shot was after a major boss fight and not from the engram page, but imprints are most important tbh and so we dont have to have all her dinos out when the GM comes on then!! as that would be impossible to do as weve played for years :(

12 minutes ago, STUL said:

thanks so much for that info that was much appreciated. and yeah she sent in screenshots of implant showing which bosses had been killed and i see that it shows ID on that as well which i didnt know till u said and she sent a screenshot of some engrams but only shot was after a major boss fight and not from the engram page, but imprints are most important tbh and so we dont have to have all her dinos out when the GM comes on then!! as that would be impossible to do as weve played for years :(

Cool, Let us know how u get on, lets pray u get everything sorted they way it was before loosing ur character and enough evidence is provided to the GM

5 hours ago, reddotjellytot said:

Actually they dont give you back the old id. Thats why dinos need to be unpodded for dinos to get new characters imprint.

3 minutes ago, Luewen said:

Actually they dont give you back the old id. Thats why dinos need to be unpodded for dinos to get new characters imprint.

I made this on assumption because a friend of mine lost her character and didn't need to un pod her dinos but kept imprints, i was online with her at the time of GM visit quite some time ago unless they changed something, or maybe GM descretion. 

the GM turned up and looked at her dinos and imprinted all that was outside and ones that she had tamed in the 2 months waiting was still working with imprint which was cool but everything in pods and on other servers no longer work with imprints and she wasnt able to get engrams back and no xp cos she already got it back in the wait time lol. so some imprints is better than none :)just hope that never happens to me as i only have 1 char and i would pass out for sure

they will opnly relace like 5 possible engrams and they do not replace any kind of acension other then the xp for levels. But the icing on the cake is its about 6 weeks to get an appointment for this bullpoop so i guarantee the representative that's helping u is not doing poop all day cuz noone waits 6 raptoring weeks. they dont have  anyway to rebook appointments so the poopty wildcard employe sits not helping anyone because there is 95% cancelation or no shows cuz who the raptor waits 6 weeks in a persistance game.  The devs are a joke FYI im here cuz my server never came back with the update. Probably stuck without a server till monday raptorING WILDCARD.

Archived