Mega megatheriums

Benrusty09

Mega megatheriums

Just a bit of info. I have recently experimented with a group of megatherium battling the alpha broodmother. The group I had was 15 megatherium (20k - 25k hp, 1500-1700 stam, 400-650m), 3 rexes (roughly 50k hp, 1500m) and 1 yuty (24k hp, 2800 stem, 350m)

We lost 1 rex a and 4 megatherium. I was surprised with the result. Since then I've birthed a few more ( at the higher end of the stats) megatherium so will see how it goes

On 7/6/2020 at 10:51 PM, Benrusty09 said:

Mega megatheriums Just a bit of info. I have recently experimented with a group of megatherium battling the alpha broodmother. The group I had was 15 megatherium (20k - 25k hp, 1500-1700 stam, 400-650m), 3 rexes (roughly 50k hp, 1500m) and 1 yuty (24k hp, 2800 stem, 350m) We lost 1 rex a and 4 megatherium. I was surprised with the result. Since then I've birthed a few more ( at the higher end of the stats) megatherium so will see how it goes

You forgot the pig, gotta have a deadon…..either get a couple sheep and breed offspring for boss fights, or start cooking up dodo egg kibble.....fill the pig full of kibble or mutton, and when your in the boss fight, turn on its health regeneration. It will chew through its food reserve, and then the food in its inventory to heal all nearby freindlies…....I had my yuty get stuck between the spider and my megatherium army once, and if it wasn't for the pig, would have lose it immediately at the start of the fight cause it took all of the spit shots from the spider when it let loose...…..went from 25k health to 2k! If it wasn't for the pig, he would have been dead before we took the first swing!

Archived