Please add Auto Run

Zziggy

Suggestion

9 replies to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Zziggy said:

Nvm I figured it out. But you still have to hold the run key. It would be nice to just press the button and have my dino fly. Ya know for those long trips across a map lol. Thanks for that though, better than nothing.

If you only press Right Shift once, you shouldn't have to press Left Shit to run and should automatically run until your press Right Shift again or cancel it with Left Shift. If you invert "RUN" and "TOGGLE SPRINT" in your keyboard settings then Left Shift would becomes the toggler where you press it once to run, and once to walk, etc.

1 minute ago, invincibleqc said:

If you only press Right Shift once, you shouldn't have to press Left poop to run and should automatically run until your press Right Shift again or cancel it with Left Shift. If you invert "RUN" and "TOGGLE SPRINT" in your keyboard settings then Left Shift would becomes the toggler where you press it once to run, and once to walk, etc.

Right, thanks. But you still have to hold "W" to continue moving forward. I know it sounds lazy but it would be nice to walk away sometimes. Like go grab a drink or a snack while your quetz flies to the ob spawn on center xD

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Zziggy said:

Right, thanks. But you still have to hold "W" to continue moving forward. I know it sounds lazy but it would be nice to walk away sometimes. Like go grab a drink or a snack while your quetz flies to the ob spawn on center xD

Ohhh, so you want an automatic "move forward". ? Look into AHK, or builtin macros on your keyboard.

38 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Ohhh, so you want an automatic "move forward". ? Look into AHK, or builtin macros on your keyboard.

Correct :D I have a logitech keyboard with a macro but if I want to talk I have to disable it or it spams chat with WWWWWWWW so I have to turn it off lol. Guess I figured it would be a simple addition, but I'm not a programmer so I can't really say. Thanks for the help though. 

Archived