There is a tribe that thinks they own the server

MarcoJU

There is a tribe that believes that it owns the 825 server, from Crystal isles, it does not allow the small tribes to advance, I have spoken to them and they say that it is their server and that they all leave, we had nothing only they destroyed the base just for not wanting to let us play on that server, its base is in a cave whose coordinates are 61 34

Traduccion al español: 

Hay una tribu que se cree dueño del servidor 825, de Crystal isles, no deja avanzar a las tribus pequeñas, eh hablado con ellos y dicen que es su servidor y que todos se vallan, no teníamos nada solo nos destruyeron la base solo por no querernos dejar jugar en ese servidor, su base esta en una cueva cuyas coordenadas son 61 34

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, MarcoJU said:

There is a tribe that believes that it owns the 825 server, from Crystal isles, it does not allow the small tribes to advance, I have spoken to them and they say that it is their server and that they all leave, we had nothing only they destroyed the base just for not wanting to let us play on that server, its base is in a cave whose coordinates are 61 34

Traduccion al español: 

Hay una tribu que se cree dueño del servidor 825, de Crystal isles, no deja avanzar a las tribus pequeñas, eh hablado con ellos y dicen que es su servidor y que todos se vallan, no teníamos nada solo nos destruyeron la base solo por no querernos dejar jugar en ese servidor, su base esta en una cueva cuyas coordenadas son 61 34

They do own the server. 

Jesus Christ, you know this game is absolute cancer when even the moderators endorse the “git gud” lifestyle. It completely ruins the game and no one cares enough to do anything about it..

Don’t worry, OP. Your time will come. I played with a huge official tribe for months. They wiped me several times before i joined, eventually i tricked the owner into letting me type a “glitched curse word tribe name”. The moron gave me leader status, i kicked everyone out and gave my oppressed friends all of their dinos before deleting the tribe. Took quite a few hours to dismantle their empire server but i never felt so good about anything in my life.

Currently in another one of those tribes, trying to do the same thing. 

The people’s revolution! 

• 2 weeks later...

Ultimately, the appeal of this game (in my opinion) is exactly that: there's few rules and no care bear b.s. It just also happens to be what makes it so frustrating. Griefing bobs is an (unfortunate) side-effect of the reason this game can be both extremely rewarding and frustrating at the same time. Also DILO Saul, insiding is just as bad!

Archived