Megatherium Issue

Nhamyr

Megatherium Issue

Hey, first of all I am new to the game, played for maybe 30-40 hours now and I tamed myself a Megatherium today, well I tamed him via console. My first legit tame died to some bullpoop and I died like 4 times, couldnt find my stuff and was pissed off so I force tamed one. But back to the problem, my Mega is level 35 and needs 110 xp to level up, on the wiki it says that 110 xp per level up is around level 10-11. Why does my Mega only need so little exp? I couldnt find anything through a few google tries and I didnt rly bother searching the forum since I am insanely tired atm so sorry about that. Is that an issue with the force tame through console or is that a "normal" bug or just a normal thing in the game? My other dinos never leveled this fast at that level, namely Raptor, Carno, Moschops and Sarco.

Not sure what this is and I apologize again for not doing better research but I just couldnt find anything about it so far. 

The level it is when tamed has no effect on the xp, the level it is when its tamed (no level ups) is called the base level. No matter the base level the first level up will 10 xp, 11th will be 110 xp ect. The wiki should really say number of level ups instead of level. Your megatherium was probably level 25 when tamed, and if you leveled it up 10 times itll take 110 xp for the next level.

Yeah, the ability to level up a tame after you tame it never changes....you could have a level 1, it will take the same amount of xp to level up another level as a level 100.....hence why getting a higher level is so sought after. Not only does it have all those level up points already in it, but then you can level it up just as easily as a lower level.

you got to be carefull though. Even though you might have a max lvl tame, there is a chance all of those points are in junk stats.....been many a time Iv tamed up a really good high level, just to find out the points are in its food or oxygen. x.x

Cool, a level 130 argentavis!......with 600 oxygen. x.x

Archived