Deino nests not spawning

Hello there, 

I've started playing Valguero on Singleplayer after a while on Xbox. Now there is one problem, which is the whole reason, why I started again on Valguero, Deinos. Im just looking for some eggs, I can use on the Island for caves. But I cant find any. No nests, no eggs, but a whole lot of Deinos. Even after I looking up and checking some nest locations, I still wasnt able to find a single nest. Now, I might be blind, or they are just not spawning. 

Does anybody else have that problem, or know how to fix this? 

You might try looking underneath the spots where they should spawn and see if they are spawning below.  It's happening on crystal isles right now, could be a similar issue on other maps.  This has been known to happen before on other maps.

If the nests are there, but just below the surface, you could try using a whip to grab them.

• 4 weeks later...

Ive brought this issue up multiple times without any help. This has been an issue for me at least since Genesis released. The nests and eggs are not spawning in period, above or below the map. Ive been told by Wildcards support team that this is a known bug and all i can do is wait and keep an eye out for a fix. This isnt just deinos but wyverns and drakes.  

On 7/4/2020 at 3:19 PM, BlueberryJackal said:

Hello there, 

I've started playing Valguero on Singleplayer after a while on Xbox. Now there is one problem, which is the whole reason, why I started again on Valguero, Deinos. Im just looking for some eggs, I can use on the Island for caves. But I cant find any. No nests, no eggs, but a whole lot of Deinos. Even after I looking up and checking some nest locations, I still wasnt able to find a single nest. Now, I might be blind, or they are just not spawning. 

Does anybody else have that problem, or know how to fix this? 

Every wild egg dino is like this for me. I went with my 2 rexs and my thyla and no eggs I did this both on val and SE.

Archived