Dedicated server port forwarding

BorkDork

Dedicated server port forwarding

I have in the past already set up and ran a server for myself and friends, however after the update I went through a headache and a half of even getting it to work right, weeding out a mod that doesn't work anymore and remembering to let the new clean installed server's application through the firewall however while it runs and I can connect and port 27020 is open, 27015, 7777, 7778 aren't and my friend cannot join.
I have all the ports forwarded, correctly set to udp/tcp, I have the port and query port specified in the command line arguments.

I have a dedicated Linuxgsm Ark server running with both Epic and Steam users connecting successfully.  Before the multihome fiasco when I upgraded v311.100, I only had 27015, 27020, 7777, 7778. It worked, but everyone had to spam the refresh button for the server to appear on the game list.  When the multihome "bug" hit when I upgraded to v311.100, I was opening up all kinds of ports using any old tutorial trying to get my Epic users to connect to the server.  

Well I found one that listed a bunch of ports and I used that to get things working.

https://portforward.com/ark-survival-evolved/

Now, I don't know alone if it completely fixed the issue, but hey my server is working.

fe7f6dd6fbf041375e7dc298960c706f.png
This is all that's showing up as listening ports.
I'm running my server on a windows 10 PC for steam users, this is my current batch file
start ShooterGameServer.exe "TheIsland?listen?ServerCrosshair=True?SessionName=TheEggFactory?Port=7777?QueryPort=27015?ForceAllStructureLocking=true?AllowRaidDinoFeeding?OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=true?TheMaxStructuresInRange=99999?AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=true?AllowCrateSpawnsOnTopOfStructures=true?AllowMultipleAttachedC4=true?ForceFlyerExplosives=true?ShowFloatingDamageText=true?EnableExtraStructurePreventionVolumes=false?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=27020?TribeLogDestroyedEnemyStructures=true" -ActiveEvent=Summer -automanagedmods -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -usecache -servergamelog -servergamelogincludetribelogs -ServerRCONOutputTribeLogs -Multihome=192.168.86.30 -crossplay -UseVivox

And this is what it was when I first started trying to get it working, but I also had rawsockets enabled before then I saw they depricated it.

start ShooterGameServer.exe "TheIsland?listen?ServerCrosshair=True?SessionName=TheEggFactory?Port=7777?QueryPort=27015?ForceAllStructureLocking=true?AllowRaidDinoFeeding?OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=true?TheMaxStructuresInRange=99999?AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=true?AllowCrateSpawnsOnTopOfStructures=true?AllowMultipleAttachedC4=true?ForceFlyerExplosives=true?ShowFloatingDamageText=true?EnableExtraStructurePreventionVolumes=false?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=27020?TribeLogDestroyedEnemyStructures=true" -ActiveEvent=Summer -automanagedmods -USEALLAVAILABLECORES -usecache -servergamelog -servergamelogincludetribelogs -ServerRCONOutputTribeLogs

Archived