Ark early access on PS4

...ok

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, TheNeoReaper said:

That is false. Dungeon Defenders was and is an early access game.

Although that is true, Dungeon Defenders is PS4's very first early access title and is designed to test out SONY's Early Access Framework on the PS4. So technically they don't have an Early Access system yet that will see other games like ARK introduced.

Early Access and alpha/beta access is the same crap to be honest ... just a shiny marketing name nothing more

Ark Devs COULD bring ARK to the PS4 at the same time as the xbox one , The real reason i believe is it would be to much for them to do so having to still deal with the PC and xbox one version development / patching 

it was ALOT easier for them to go the PC/xbox route then to go the PC/playstation route since the PC/xbox is pretty much directx and direct3d api programing where as playstation (and MacOSX) will be OpenGL . Why do double work??? port for the two platforms that are similar and once complete convert over to OpenGL to the two remainder platforms...  it's not rocket science that it went down this way ladies and gent's  

on a much more positive note for AMD users due to the console's having AMD CPU's and GPU's this should really benefit the PC side once they are done development and optimization 

P.S. I'm an Ark PC player with over 900 hrs of play and I also own the Xbox One version (haven't played it yet due to time) and I also plan on buying the PS4 version (because it will be better then the Xbox One version and more friends on this platform) on release.

"Gamers don't pick platforms, gamers follow games"

21 hours ago, lilpanda said:

Unfortunately PS4 doesn't have an early access program. This means that Ark won't be coming to PS4 until release in June when Ark exits early access on xbox and PC

If SONY adds a early access program in the time period : from start of ARK EA - the official release of ARK will it be available then or still no?

13 hours ago, Kakacarrotcake said:

If SONY adds a early access program in the time period : from start of ARK EA - the official release of ARK will it be available then or still no?

June 2016 is your timeframe , it is what it is

good things happen to those who wait. Wait for the PC/Xbox scene to get all the bugs out, you will enjoy the game a lot more once it's completed with none of the ass pain game breaking bugs that I had to go thru during day 0 to present on the PC side I've lost hundreds of hours of progress due to glitches/exploits/bugs/server wipes but I didn't let that discourage me from continuing to play because the game is that awesome =) the xbox community will never know the pain that that the PC community experience during the first 2 months of game release and the playstation community at the end of the day will benefit from both xbox and PC community bug reporting

Archived