serverissue Server was online but with 0/70, connection time out the whole time

MicheaBoab

Server was online but with 0/70, connection time out the whole time

The official pve server 340 was showing 0/70 after yesterdays patch and according to battlemetrics the server was online but noboby from the 340 community was able to connect to it, it will pop you connection time out for the error message. The issue has occur for at least 27 hours from now.

I have trying to contact the support team through ticket all I got was some automatic replied email which said "Thank you for contacting Studio Wildcard Customer Support. Your request (ticket #) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff."  , which I recieve like 2 second after I submit the ticket. No clue how they can review the whole ticket in less than 2 seocnd LOL,

According to the past experience the link that in the email where I can report the server outage is useless.

Dear Wildcard, please do something about the server, even just a small restart might help solve the issue.

And we would like to get some progress update as well 

Does anyone from NAPVECrossplayRagnarock842 also fail to enter the server?  Today, my friends and I went to Ragna to tame griffins. It is very close to taming the first one, when we fell, almost at the same time that when we tried to go back it said "Could not retrieve address" and with a while trying we saw that the server had  missing from our list.  We played on NAPVECrossplayValguero1169 and asked our alliance to try to enter the server and he dont find the server too...  Anyone else with this problem?  How do I solve it?  I have my character stuck and if I can't get out of there.  I will lose everything that was in the ragna and my base in the valguero.

14 hours ago, MicheaBoab said:

Server was online but with 0/70, connection time out the whole time

The official pve server 340 was showing 0/70 after yesterdays patch and according to battlemetrics the server was online but noboby from the 340 community was able to connect to it, it will pop you connection time out for the error message. The issue has occur for at least 27 hours from now.

I've been having the same issue.

3 小时之前, theindeflatablebulk 说:

I've been having the same issue.

yeah, the server was lag before but was never this bad. usually it will just crash and automatic restarting by itself then all the issue will solved but I got no idea this time. The worse part is we don't even know have the support team notice this problem yet.

Archived