Dedicated Server for Switch

n00bgames

Suggestion

Dedicated Server for Switch

I’ll try to keep this brief.  A dedicated server option to run with a host, or on our own PCs, would fix some of the major problems with Ark on Switch.  A dedicated server would give us the ability to password protect our servers.  As it stands now anyone can join a server (to my knowledge) and even after you ban someone they still continue to show up, and most of them are able to hack in items regardless of your settings.  Giving us the ability to control who comes into our games should’ve already been in the switch version as other consoles have the option to make NDS matches private.  Another huge benefit of giving us a dedicated server for switch/consoles would be the elimination of tethering.  Arks a big place and if my friend wants to go somewhere as it stands the host has to go with them.  A dedicated server would completely remove tethering as the switch itself wouldn’t be serving the content as well as running the client on top.

i would honestly pay for a dedicated switch server so that I can enjoy this game with my friends true Ark style.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived