Epic Games users ark error

Hi. I got a server with ark server manager that i open today. First, steam persons can join the server. Then we check that we need to put on the crossplay to let epic games join server. We put it on and they are avalible to join. But today in the 312.19 update, we restart and update the servers, but epic games cant join server. It stay in Joining server and then put "Connection Timeout" Steam users can join. ¿Something to do? Screenshot ---> gyazo.com/b2c25ebe4d39a1aad54b3867a3fdf002 

Ok, I ran across this problem back when upgrading to v311.100.  They reworked the multihome parameter that screwed up the ability for Epic users to log in, even though a local Epic local network users could log in.

Do you have -multihome=IP_ADDRESS in your command-line parameters?  If so, remove your listed IP address.  I use LinuxGSM for my dedicated server and I had to remove the variable that sent my local server IP address...

Anyway, once i removed the ip adress, local and remote Epic users can log in.

Now they also state the following from the patch notes.

v312.13 - 06/26/2020

• New command line arg: -PublicIPForEpic=<IPAddress> 
    • If this command line arg is used, this is the public IP that EGS clients will attempt to connect to.
    • If this command line is missing and -Multihome is specified, then EGS clients will attempt to connect to the Multihome IP
    • Note that if you're using Multihome and specify a non-public IP address, then players will not be able to connect to your server using EGS. Make sure to set a public IP address (e.g WAN or external)

I have been gun shy upgrading my server from the working v312.9 but I know at some point I will have to.  Maybe my suggested solution is no longer valid with your more recent server, but it definitely did the trick with mine.

Archived