Looking for a few players

Sphinx71

I currently have a server and am looking for a few active players to join myself and 2 friends, my server is on Valguero and is set as PvE, the server likewise is slightly modded meaning that the item stack size has been raised as well as the types and levels of the dinos. If your interested in coming and giving it a try feel free to post here or you can add me on Xbox at TG Sphinx. Thank you and I look forward to having you.

1 hour ago, Sphinx71 said:

I currently have a server and am looking for a few active players to join myself and 2 friends, my server is on Valguero and is set as PvE, the server likewise is slightly modded meaning that the item stack size has been raised as well as the types and levels of the dinos. If your interested in coming and giving it a try feel free to post here or you can add me on Xbox at TG Sphinx. Thank you and I look forward to having you.

Hey I’ve been looking for people to play xbox with I’m pretty good at the game just beat the broodmother on solo Hope you guys are still looking for people I’m a trustworthy tribe mate

• 3 weeks later...

Archived